Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WACHHAAA!!!

WATTUP party people? I feel conflict of using metal or non metal in this project. I jotted down the ideas from you guys and I came up of some Ideas that we can use for our  sculpture. On the first site, the Lyceum I used Kara's idea to use water for the sculpture. Well water fountain are sooo five minutes ago. So, I came up with this (Look on top, you guys might not see it today, but tomorrow for sure.) Then the second location is pretty easy to make. On this sculpture, I used Kara's idea and Joe's idea, which is using mirror for a sculpture, squeezed and mashed it together and made this sculpture (Like the first one, check it out on top, but not today.) Guys, the last location is pretty hard. I need more Ideas people. So the only thing that I came up with is this (Again, tomorrow you can see the picture for sure on top.)

No comments:

Post a Comment